Come Cambiare Password Al Router Netgear?
- Faustino Lupi
È stata questa risposta utile? Sì No | 25 persone lo hanno trovato utile negli ultimi 30 giorni Quando si acquista un nuovo router NETGEAR, questo viene configurato con le impostazioni predefinite di fabbrica. Quando si utilizza l’indirizzo Web locale www.routerlogin.com per accedere all’interfaccia Web del router, il nome utente è admin e la password predefinita è password.
- Avviare un browser Web da un computer o dispositivo mobile connesso alla rete del router.
- Digitare http://routerlogin.net nella barra degli indirizzi del browser Web.
- Fare clic su Invio o toccare Cerca, Viene visualizzata la finestra di accesso.
- Immettere il nome utente e la password del router. Nota : il nome utente è admin e la password predefinita è password, A questo punto, viene visualizzata la pagina Home principale.
- Selezionare AVANZATE > Amministrazione > Imposta password,
- Digitare la vecchia password e digitarla due volte.
- Per recuperare la password in futuro, selezionare attiva recupero password,
- Fare clic su Applica, Le impostazioni sono state salvate.
Aggiornate:02/09/2022 | Article ID: 20026
What is NETGEAR Nighthawk admin password?
Most NETGEAR products: Username for all models: admin. Password for current models: password. Password for older models: 1234.
How do I change my Netgear router name?
Was this article helpful? Yes No Depending on your specific Nighthawk model, the default router name is R7000, R7500, R8000, etc. If needed, the router name can be changed. The following article details the steps to log into your router and change the device name.
- Ensure your computer is connected to the network either wirelessly or wired via an Ethernet cable.
- Click on Start and type cmd in the Search field. Press Enter,
- Type ipconfig and press Enter,
- Your router IP address will appear next to Default Gateway. If the Default Gateway is blank, you are not connected to the network. Try connecting your PC to your router with an Ethernet cable to ensure you are connected to the network. Note : If you were unable to find your router IP address in the previous steps or require specific operating system instructions such as Microsoft Windows 8, Apple iOS, or Mac OS X, see What is the IP address of my NETGEAR router?
- Launch a web browser and type the IP address you noted in the previous step into the browser address bar.
- You are prompted to enter a username and password ( Note : username and password are both case sensitive). The default login credentials are: Username: admin Password: password Note : If these credentials do not work, you may have changed your admin password. If you cannot remember your new password, you must perform a factory reset to restore the router to the factory default settings. For more information, see Restoring a NETGEAR home router to the factory default settings
- NETGEAR genie screen displays.
- Click ADVANCED > Setup > LAN Setup,
- Type a new name in the Device Name field.
- Click Apply to save the new router name.
Last Updated:07/16/2022 | Article ID: 24087
What is router login net?
Netgear’s Router Address Web Page – Many Netgear home routers are configured to use either www.routerlogin.com or www.routerlogin.net instead of an IP address. When either of these URLs is visited from inside a home network, a Netgear router recognizes the website domain names and translates them to the appropriate router IP address automatically.
What do I do if I forgot my admin password?
Use the command prompt – One of the simplest ways to reset your admin password is by using the command prompt.
Open the command prompt with admin access, Type net user, This will list all the accounts associated with the device including the admin account. To replace the password, type net user account_name new_password,
This will replace your existing password with a new one.
How to configure NETGEAR router?
Was this article helpful? Yes No | 17 people found this helpful in last 30 days Guided Assistance helps troubleshoot the issue you are having with your NETGEAR device by asking you questions. The Nighthawk app is the easiest way to set up your NETGEAR router.
- You can also use the Nighthawk app to view the devices on your network, run speed tests, and manage your WiFi settings.
- To see if your product supports the Nighthawk app, see Which products support the NETGEAR Nighthawk app?,
- If you prefer to install your router using a computer, or if your product is not supported, you can also set up your router from the router’s web interface.
For more information, see How do I set up my NETGEAR router using the router web interface?, To set up and install your NETGEAR router using the NETGEAR Nighthawk app :
- Download the Nighthawk app,
- Attach the provided antennas (if any) and connect your modem to the Internet port on your router.
- Power on your router.
- Wait for the WiFi LED to light.
- Look on the router label for your router’s WiFi network name (SSID) and network key (password). The label is on the back or bottom of your router.
- On your iOS or Android mobile device, tap Settings > Wi-Fi,
- Connect your mobile device to the network that is listed on your router’s label and enter the password. Note: If you encounter any errors while attempting to connect to your router, see the following articles for troubleshooting information:
- How do I turn off mobile data on my smartphone if I get an error during installation?
- I’m getting an Internet not connected error when I try to install my NETGEAR router using the Nighthawk app; what do I do?
- I’m getting a router not found error when I try to install my NETGEAR router using the Nighthawk app; what do I do? 8. Launch the NETGEAR Nighthawk app on your mobile device.9. Follow the instructions in the Nighthawk app to install your router and connect to the Internet. Note : If you have trouble connecting your mobile device to your router’s network, try power cycling your router. After power cycling your router, repeat Steps 4-8. For more information, see How do I power cycle my home network?,
For a visual guide to installing your router, see the following video: For more information:
- I’m having trouble installing my NETGEAR router; what do I do?
- How do I update my Nighthawk router’s firmware using the Nighthawk app?
- How do I change my WiFi network name and password using the Nighthawk app?
Last Updated:03/10/2022 | Article ID: 119
How do I change my 192.168 8.1 password change?
Connect your computer to the CPE’s Wi-Fi (or to the CPE’s LAN port using an Ethernet cable). Enter 192.168.8.1 in the address box of the browser, and enter the login password to access the management page of the CPE. Go to Advanced > System > Modify Password, enter the Current password, New password, and Confirm password, and click Save,
Thanks for your feedback. Dear customers, we invite you to comment on our Service/Maintenance offer’s quality. This survey has been opened in this browser and it can be answered after page loading is completed.
How do I find my 192.168 1.1 password?
User Application Requirement Updated 03-24-2022 08:01:59 AM 2245912 This Article Applies to: TD-8817, TD-W8961ND, TD-W8961N, TD-W8951ND, TD-W8961NB, TD-W8950ND, TD-W8968, TD-W9980, TD-W8980, TD-VG3511, Archer D5, Archer D2, TD-W8950N, TD-W8901GB, TD-W8101G, TD-W8960N, TD-W8901N, TD-W9970, TD-W8980B, TD-W8901G, TD-W8151N, TD-VG3631, TD-8840T, TD-W8970B, TD-W8970, TD-8811, TD-8810, Archer D7 The default login username and password both are ” admin “.If you or someone had changed them but you forget them now, the only way to access the modem/router is to reset the router to factory default settings. Step 3 Release the reset button and wait for the device to reboot. Note: 1. Make certain that the router is powered on before it restarts completely.2. The default IP address is 192.168.1.1, and the default login username and password both are admin (all lower case).3.
- Ensure that the IP address of your computer is in the same subnet with the device.
- It means that your computer should have an IP address 192.168.1.X (X is in range of 2~253), and the subnet mask is 255.255.255.0, the default gateway should be 192.168.1.1 which is the IP address of the router.
- For your reference: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/841/ Is this faq useful? Your feedback helps improve this site.
What’s your concern with this article?
Dissatisfied with product Too Complicated Confusing Title Does not apply to me Too Vague Other
We’d love to get your feedback, please let us know how we can improve this content. Thank you We appreciate your feedback. Click here to contact TP-Link technical support.
What is the 192.168 8.1 username and password?
When I open URL 192.168.8.1 (Huawei interface), the « admin » password is not accepted, what should I do? The username and password of the Huawei interface on the URL 192.168.8.1 are by default admin / admin but we have changed this generic password to better secure your Internet access from your device. The login information you need to use now are: Username: admin Password: bitebird1 Once logged in, we invite you directly to personalize this password by clicking on “Next” ( 1 ), then to follow the instructions: If you also want to change the password (key) displayed on your Bitebird screen, you will need to check the “Modify Password” box ( 2 ), then simply follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I access my Netgear Nighthawk admin?
Launch a web browser from a device that is connected to your router’s network. Enter routerlogin.net or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar. The router login window displays. Enter the router admin user name and password.
How do I find my Netgear Nighthawk M1 admin password?
Press and hold the Power button on the mobile router for three seconds. To view the WiFi name and password, press and release the Power button to toggle through Nighthawk M1 router LCD displays.
What is admin default password?
#2) Generally, for most of the routers, the default username and password is ‘admin’ and ‘admin’. However, these credentials may vary depending upon the maker of the router.
What is admin router password?
The router or admin password is used to log in to the router’s web-based setup page for configuration or verification purposes while the wireless password is used to connect wireless devices to your wireless home network or hotspot.